Midday Supervisory Assistant
We are a small village school set in beautiful rural countryside between Westbury and Frome, with a highly committed and enthusiastic staff. Our pupils are polite, well-motivated and achieve high standards in all areas of school life. Would you like to join our friendly team?
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person with a caring and positive attitude. The hours will be from 11:45am to 1:15pm, Monday - Friday during term time starting ASAP. This vacancy has arisen due to the promotion of the current post holder to the role of Teaching Assistant.
• Setting up and clearing away tables and chairs. Some lifting involved
• Maintaining a clean and pleasant dining room by cleaning up spillages, wiping tables etc
• Supporting and chatting to pupils in the dining hall and on the playground as necessary
• Encouraging creative and safe play for all pupils
• Carrying out minor first aid and entering incidents in the accident book
• Maintaining good order by following the school’s behaviour policy
We invite applications from motivated individuals who:
• enjoy working with children
• have excellent communication skills
• work well as part of a team
• are able to use their own initiative as well as take direction
• are patient, calm, organised and punctual
• are enthusiastic, energetic and have a positive outlook
• are able to support the Christian ethos of our school
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 5th December 2017
For further details and an application form please visit our school website www.chapmanslade.wilts.sch.uk or contact the School Office:
Chapmanslade CE VA Primary School, High Street, Chapmanslade, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 4AN.
Tel: 01373 832367
Email enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapmanslade Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.