We are a small village school set in beautiful countryside between Westbury and Frome, with a highly committed and enthusiastic staff. Our pupils are polite, well motivated and achieve high standards in all areas of school life. This is a Good school.
The successful candidate will be asked to work with our key stage 1 pupils – helping pupils to achieve their full potential; to have a thorough understanding of phonics; to prepare for their end of key stage tests; and to help pupils successfully transition to key stage 2.
30 hours per week 8:45am – 3:15pm Monday to Friday (term time only)
We invite applications from motivated individuals who:
• believe that every child can improve and succeed;
• are able to support pupils’ learning, behaviour and emotional needs;
• are patient, calm, organised, creative and able to motivate children;
• are able to use their own initiative as well as take direction;
• are energetic, enthusiastic and have a positive outlook;
• work well as part of a team;
• have excellent communication skills;
• meet the requirements in the Person Specification on our website;
• are able to support the Christian ethos of our school.
Commencement date for this position is September or October 2017.
Interviews are due to be held on Thursday 14th September 2017.
Closing date for applications is Monday 11th September 2017.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, please contact our School Office to arrange an appointment.
For further details and an application form please visit our school website www.chapmanslade.wilts.sch.uk or contact the School Office:
Chapmanslade CE VA Primary School, High Street, Chapmanslade, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 4AN. Tel: 01373 832367 Email enquiries to: email@example.com
Chapmanslade Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.