EY/KS1 Teaching Assistant
Chapmanslade is an exceptional, well-resourced small village school set in beautiful countryside between Westbury and Frome, with a highly committed staff and a dedicated governing body. Our pupils are charming, well motivated and achieve high standards in all areas of school life. The School was judged Good at its last Ofsted inspection.
All about the role:
This successful candidate will work Thursday and Friday in Blossom class with YR & Y1 pupils, and responsibilities will include assisting in the dining room and on the playground. A half hour unpaid lunch break will be provided. An understanding of the developmental needs of young children, and high levels of enthusiasm and energy are needed for this post.
We invite applications from motivated individuals who:
• believe that every child can improve and succeed
• are able to support pupils’ learning, behaviour and emotional needs
• are patient, calm, organised, creative and able to motivate children
• are able to use their own initiative as well as take direction
• are enthusiastic, energetic and have a positive outlook
• work well as part of a team
• have excellent communication skills
• are able to support the Christian ethos of our school
Hours of work: 12 hours per week 8:45am-3:15pm Thursday and Friday (term time only)
Contract type: permanent
Salary range: £19264 – £20043 pro-rata (£9.99 – £10.39 per hour)
Find out more and apply:
For further information contact the school by e-mail email@example.com or phone 01373 832367
Closing date (and time): 21st June 2022 at noon
Interview date: Week commencing 27th June 2022
Commencement date: 1st September 2022
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.