Our Friends of Chapmanslade School are a vibrant group of Parents and Friends.
We meet regularly to organise fundraising events, that are both fun for the pupils and families and raise money for projects and events for the children.
Please come along to our meetings and find out more, or talk to the committee members on the playground or at other events.
Chair: Lou Knight
Recent Friends Events
- Spooky Disco for KS1 and KS2 children
- Family Pub Evening – a chance for new parents to get to know other parents
- Summer Ball for KS1 and KS2 children
- Summer Fete
- Friday ice cream and tick shop after school
- Mothers Day and Fathers Day shops for the children to but a gift for mum and dad
- Christmas Fayre
- Christmas shops for the children to but a gift for mum and dad