The Governing Board of Chapmanslade School believe that school uniform is important because:
- It promotes equality and inclusion for all pupils;
- It looks smart and is both practical and comfortable;
- It makes a clear distinction between home and school;
- It contributes to a sense of community and pride in our school;
- It promotes safeguarding, particularly on school trips, by making our pupils easily identifiable
All children are expected to wear the correct school uniform, including PE kit, and parents are encouraged to help their child to maintain a good standard of clean and tidy appearance.
For more information, please see our Uniform policy on our policy page.
Where to buy Chapmanslade School Uniform
Items with the Chapmanslade School logo can be purchased on-line from Tesco.
Other items can be purchased from the retailer of your choice. Most supermarkets and large stores, such as Tesco or Marks and Spencer, sell grey trousers and skirts, school summer dresses and related items.
The School runs a small second hand store and will always try to help parents who may be experiencing genuine difficulty in buying the correct items of school uniform.